Executive Personnel | Administration Offices | Service Area
CCSD Municipal Code
The CCSD is comprised of five divisions: Administration, Facilities & Resources, Fire, Wastewater, Water, and Parks, Recreation and Open Space.
The Executive Division is under the direction of the General Manager who supervises the activities of the other divisions and reports to the CCSD Board of Directors. Click here for the CCSD's complete organizational chart.
- The Administrative Division includes accounts payable, accounts receivable, utility billing, finance, human resources, district clerk, payroll, remodels, permits, parks, recreation and open space, as well as all administrative functions.
- The Fire and Safety Division provides fire protection and prevention, emergency medical services, training, public education, and building inspections.
- The Utilities Division manages the services of the Water/Wastewater Departments, and the Advanced Treatment Plant.
- The Facilities & Resources Division includes upkeep and maintenance of Cambria, including Fiscalini Ranch, the Veterans' Hall, Public Restrooms, and all other CCSD owned properties.
- The department’s main function is to manage all CCSD parks and recreation facilities and properties. This includes coordination of all issues relating to The Fiscalini Ranch Preserve Management Plan and development of a community park on the East Fiscalini Ranch Preserve.
CCSD General Manager, Jerry Gruber, directs the activities of the Administrative Services Officer/District Clerk, Fire Chief, District Engineer, Confidential Administrative Assistant, Finance Manager, and Administrative Technicians.
Jerry Gruber MPA,
CCSD General Manager
Jerry Gruber was born and raised in Southern California. He was a member of the United States Air Force 1979-1985, Utility Manager for Sandestin Utility Company Destin Florida 1985-1987, Water Operations Manager and Water Reclamation Manager for South Walton Utility Company 1987-2003, General Manager for the City of Big Bear Lake Department of Water and Power 2004-2007, City Manager for Atherton California 2007-2010, and is currently General Manger for Cambria Community Services District 2011 to present. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Resource Management from Troy University (2000) and his M.P.A. from Troy University (2002).
- Monique Madrid, Administrative Services Officer/District Clerk Monique Madrid was born and raised in Southern California. She worked for Templeton Community Services District as their Youth Coordinator from 1998-2000. She held a California Contractors license in Landscape and Concrete for many years. She began working for the CCSD on April 23, 2001 and has held various positions. She was promoted to the combined position of Administrative Services Officer/District Clerk on December 27, 2014. On December 8, 2015 she received the Designation of Certified Municipal Clerk. She is married with three children.
- Bob Gresens, District Engineer
Bio to come.
- Patrick O’Reilly, Finance Manager
Patrick O’Reilly has been Finance Manager since November 2014. He has an accounting degree from Lamar University and Master of Science degrees from the Naval Postgraduate School and the University of Southern California. He has been a finance manager for California public agencies since 1991 including North Marin Water District, the cities of Lincoln, Coalinga, and Novato, and Port San Luis Harbor District.
- William Hollingsworth, Fire Chief
William Hollingsworth was promoted to the position of Fire Chief in May 2016, and has been working in emergency services since January 1991. William graduated summa cum laude from Waldorf University, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Fire Service Administration. He maintains California State Fire Marshal certifications as a Chief Officer, Company Officer, Fire Prevention Officer, Fire Investigator and Training Instructor. He has been a paramedic for 24 years, and works with the regional fire and arson investigative team SLOFIST. William is married with five children.
- Carlos Mendoza, Facilities/Resources Supervisor
Carlos Mendoza grew up in Cambria and graduated from Coast Union High School. He began working for the Cambria Community Services District in 2001. From 2001-2006 he worked for the Cambria Fire Department as a volunteer Fire Fighter. From 2002-2004 he worked for the Cambria Community Healthcare District as an EMT. He was promoted to Facilities and Resources Supervisor and Fiscalini Ranch Preserve Manager in 2012. He and his wife live in Cambria.
1316 Tamsen Street, Suite 201 - Cambria, CA 93428
Monday - Thursday
Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.,
and open alternating Fridays.
CCSD SERVICE AREA